BRAHMAPUTRA VALLEY FERTILIZER CORPORATION LIMITED,NAMRUP.
PO-PARBATPUR-786623, DIBRUGARH, ASSAM.
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
No. NAM/DGM/FICC/XV/17-18/001 Dated: – 14/02/2017
JOB: APPOINTMENT OF CHARTERED/COST ACCOUNTANTS FOR CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (FICC) FOR THE FY‑2017-18.
1. Subsidy claim Bill: – Includes bill for Price Subsidy (95% & 5%), Sales Tax Subsidy (95% & 5%) and Freight Subsidy to be submitted on monthly basis separately for Namrup-II and III
2. Annual Cost Data: – Annual Cost and Financial Data to be submitted to FICC (Fertilizer Industry Coordination Committee) as per proforma ACD-1 to ACD-10A consisting of various financial and cost data on annual basis at the end of the financial year.
3. Escalation/De-escalation Claim: – Claim based on increase/decrease of Input price on quarterly basis and Annual at the end of the financial year.
4. Annual FICC formats: – Some annexure has to be submitted to FICC on annual basis regarding Production, Despatch, and Sales etc. of Urea at the end of the financial year and other documents to be submitted to Ministry as and when required.
5. SSP Sale Certificate: – Certificate to the effect as and when required on monthly basis.
6. No Subsidy Claim Certificate (Export): No subsidy claim Certificate with every lot of export sale as and when required.
7. In addition to the above, the documents required by the Ministry from time to time have to be certified and get audited before submission. Moreover, the data once submitted may also be revised due to change/rectification of input/output of various data.
8. Supplementary Claim: – The Subsidy bills once submitted has also to be supplemented by fresh claim due to increase/decrease of Concession Price of Urea fixed by GoI from time to time or due to change of Pricing Policy by the GoI.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
9. Differential claim: – These claims arise due to the difference between the freight bills already submitted and the bills as per new notification rates from FICC/ministry (if any arises).
Mode of tender: -Open tender (Two bid) viz. 1) Techno Commercial Bid and 2) Price Bid.
Experience: The incumbent should have a minimum of 10 (ten) years experience in the field of audit/ certification job.
Techno Commercial Bid:
1. Name of the Firm with full address.
2. Registration No and Date & Certificate of Practice (COP) for the period concerned.
3. Proprietor & no. of Partners with Name, Membership No etc.
4. Duration of Profession.
5. No of employee (a) Qualified (b) Semi-qualified (c) Audit Assistants.
6. Experience: Details of audit in Govt, Semi-Govt, PSU and Other Industry with supporting documents (only one appointment letter copy for each year as supporting).
7. Tax related documents such as PAN, Bank details – IFSC Code, Bank a/c No. with Branch code, Service Tax details and Balance Sheet for last three years.
8. Declaration to the effect that no TA/DA will be claimed for attending the audit/certification.
9. Declaration in writing that no advance will be claimed and only the monthly bills will be raised for the work done.
10. Declaration confirming that the job will be attended in the office of the Accounts Officer-I, BVFCL, Namrup within 24 hrs of intimation by the concerned officer of BVFCL without fail.
Note:- Techno Commercial Bid will be the base for opening the Price Bid. If in any case the required criteria as above could not be fulfilled, the firm will be disqualified and no Price Bid will be opened. It may also be noted that both the Bid should be submitted in two separate envelop mentioning NTT Number with Techno Commercial Bid and Price Bid.
The Professional fees and other conditions may be quoted as follows –
|S1 No||Name of Work||Price Quoted|
|1||95% Price Subsidy & Sales Tax Bill (monthly) N-II|
|2||95% Price Subsidy & Sales Tax Bill (monthly) N-III|
|3||5% Price Subsidy & Sales Tax Bill (monthly) N-II|
|4||5% Price Subsidy & Sales Tax Bill (monthly) N-III|
|5||Freight Subsidy Bill (monthly) N-II|
|6||Freight Subsidy Bill (monthly) N-III|
|7||Differential claims N-II (Per month) Freight|
|8||Differential claims N-III (Per month) Freight|
|9||Escalation/De-escalation bills N-II (PS & ST) (per month)|
|10||Escalation/De-escalation bills N-III (PS & ST) (per month)|
|11||Escalation Claim (Quarterly) N-II|
|12||Escalation Claim (Quarterly) N-III|
|13||Escalation Claim (Annual) N-II|
|14||Escalation Claim (Annual) N-III|
|15||Annual/Any Other FICC Format|
|16||Revised monthly bill (per bill) (if required)|
|17||Revised Escalation Claim (per bill) (if required)|
|18||Monthly SSP Sale Certificate (when required)|
|19||No Subsidy Claim Certificate (when required)|
|20||Revised Annual Cost Data (if required)|
|21||Annexure XII (A&B) Quarterly (N-II & N-III)|
|22||Annual Cost Data (N-II & N-III)|
Sealed quotations, indicating the NIT No on the top of the envelop, are hereby invited from practising Chartered/Cost Accountants. Successful bidders after awarding the job has to attend the office of the undersigned on monthly/requirement basis and as and when called for, within 24 hours without fail for which no TA/DA will be paid, as the documents has to be submitted to the GoI on urgent basis. Time and Date of attending the job will be the essence of the contract as specified, failing of which may attract/lead to cancellation of the appointment and will be barred for future also.
Interested practising Chartered/Cost Accountants may submit their quotation with their expected fees to the DGM (Finance), BVFC Limited, Namrup, PO-Parbatpur-786623, Dibrugarh, Assam latest by 03/03/2017 up to 3.00pm. The documents received after the date will not be entertained in any case. Company is also not liable for any postal delay.
The Techno Commercial Bid will be opened on 03/03/2017 at 3.30 p.m. and the Price Bids for only Techno Commercial qualified bidders will be opened in presence of the Tenderer or their authorized representative on behalf of the tenderer, on later date which will be informed to the parties. The Company will neither be responsible nor consider any late submission of the tender.
BVFCL reserves the right to drop/postpone the subject tender without assigning any reason thereof.
For any query in this regard, Accounts Officer (FICC) may be contacted at Mobile No. -9435738306/ 9401737047.
Name: P.C. Gupta, D. G.M. (Finance)