CS Urja Mahesh Karia
Decisions are not easy to make. Sometimes the mind cannot settle, we are unable to reconcile with the subject at hand. The more we think of it, the more it leads to disorder in our lives. We cannot find peace within ourselves. There are something’s which we must do on our own, by listening to our inner voice, that gut feeling, those righteous words which the soul speaks. No amount of advice from an external source helps us in this endeavor of ours. Only we can make our decisions, and no one else. Just the way my Favori Rūmī said, “There is a voice which does not use words. LISTEN”.
Whether we have to choose between two things or we have to accept or decline one particular thing, it takes a lot of courage to take those decisions as they might as well turn out to be life changing for us.
So, here are a few quotes – words of wisdom which may help us to take our decisions or understand its significance:
- Take two pieces of paper and write down your options on each.Put them in a hat, close your eyes, and pick one. If you feel disappointed with the outcome, then you know that is the wrong decision to make! ― Dina Agnessi-Lorenzetti
- “Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions.”―Abraham Hicks
- “If you are not comfortable with a decision, chances are high that it´s not the right one for you. ―Rossana Condole
- Imagine having made the decision.If you get a feeling of relief, that’s the way to go, even if it’s coupled with sadness. ― Emma Gilding
- Think about how you will feel when you’re 70.First, it will put the difficult decision into perspective (maybe it’s not as big a deal as you think it is) and secondly, it will help you make a good decision for the long term, rather than just for instant gratification. ― Andrew Gills
- “Think, ask, pray and the right decision will find your way.” ― Farid F. Ibrahim
- “Never fall in love with anything life throws at you. You have what it takes to colour your environment with the right decisions at the right time!”― Israel more Ayivor
- Let go of fear.Know there is no “right” or “wrong” decision. Any decision is better than indecision ― Deidre Americo
- “Be decisive and handle objections as they come, don’t relay on others much and don’t look to others to determine if you’re acting right or wrong. Do what feels right for you.”― Auliq Ice
No matter what decision you make, know that the only factor which leads YOU to make these decisions is Time. And there’s this amazing thing about Time. IT ALWAYS KEEPS CHANGING.
(Author may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org)