THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – DECEMBER 2021
FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
(Multiple Choice Questions – Online mode of Examination from home)
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016|
|Time 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
Paper – 1 & 2 (200 Marks)
|Time 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Paper – 3 & 4 (200 Marks)
|Sunday, 2nd January, 2022||Paper – 1 : Fundamentals of Economics & Management (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper – 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
|Paper – 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
Paper – 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)
The Institute has decided to conduct December 2021 Foundation Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home only.
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Candidate
|Overseas Candidate||US $ 60|
1. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS FROM OVERSEAS HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Form is 2nd November, 2021.
5. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in M.C.Q Mode through online from home.
6. Each paper will carry 100 marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks). Each session will have a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
7. All Candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the Foundation examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home.
8. Candidates/students are requested to appear the Foundation Examination from their home only by logging within the time span given. Login credentials and URL link will be given in due time.
9. It may be noted that if any candidate/student gets disconnected while taking the examination, they may login again in the same device to finish the rest of the examination.
10. A candidate/student who is completing all conditions for appearing in the examination as per regulations will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
11. Probable date of publication of result: To be announced in due course.
* The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to Foundation Examination of December 2021 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at- [email protected]
CMA Kaushik Banerjee