1. Vice-Chairmen of WIRC of ICAI for the year 2015-2021.
2. Youngest Chairman of Aurangabad Branch of WIRC of ICAI in 2002.
3. Author of Popular Tax articles series based on Krishna and Arjuna conversation i.e “KARNITI” published in Lokmat on every Monday. Till date 335+ weekly articles have been published in Marathi, English, and Hindi. The same series is hugely popular on CACLUBINIDA, TAX GURU, and YouTube.
4. Two books on Karniti published for Income Tax and GST for a common man in a simple way.
5. Best Paper writer in RRC of the year 2013 by STPAM.
6. Lecturer for GST Subject for Diploma in Taxation Course of M. P. Law College, Aurangabad.
7. Regular speaker at WIRC and Various Branches of ICAI on GST.
8. Chief Editor and Main compiler of “MVAT AUDIT MANUAL” published by Tax Practitioners Association, Aurangabad.
9. Contributor for the revised and updated edition of “A Guide to MVAT Audit” and “Background material on GST” published by WIRC of
Member Since: 27 Jan 2018
Total Posts: 387
Qualification: CA in Practice
Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Company: R.B. Sharma and Co
Designation: Chartered Accountants
1. 42nd Rank in All India CA Foundation Exams 1996.
2. Diploma in Information Systems Audit conducted by ICAI.