Advocate Amit Kumar Gupta, proprietor of Amit R Gupta & Associates, a Chartered Accountant and renowned lawyer. He is practicing in the field of Income Tax for over two decades and has diverse industries experience in all areas of Income tax Litigation, Taxation and Audits and now he has started practicing as an advocate. His strength lies in his deep analysis of facts in each case that enables him to handle the Income tax cases of any size and complexity.
He is a member of “All India Federation of Tax Practitioners”. He is also the member of ITAT Bar Council. He represents a diverse client base before various appellate levels. Over the years, he had built a reputation by providing high-quality work, a positive outlook, and the highest standards of service and ethics. He has also completed his LLM and perusing PHD in Law.
He had been interviewed at various renowned forums like Zee Cafe HD, Total TV, HarKhabar TV Etc., to express his views on Income Tax issues. He has a
Member Since: 15 Jan 2020
Total Posts: 10
Qualification: LL.B / Advocate
Location: DELHI, Delhi, India
Company: AMIT R GUPTA & ASSOCIATES
B.Com (Hons), LL.B, LL.M, FCA
He has practiced as a Chartered Accountant for over a decade and having diverse industries experience in all areas of Income tax Litigation, Taxation and Audits and now he has started practicing as an advocate of High Court. His strength lies in his deep analysis of facts in each case that enables him to handle the Income tax cases of any size and complexity.
• Corporate and personal tax compliance including income-tax assessments, Appeals
• Tax Planning.
• Incorporation of Non Banking Finance Company
• Laisoning Office Matters
• Permissions From Ministry of Home Affairs like FCRA In NGOs
• Handling of Scrutiny cases, various appeals at various appellate authorities like CIT (Appeal), ITAT, High Court and Supreme Court.
• Handling of Search cases.
• Providing Legal opinion on various matters to Prestigious Organizations.
• Handling various matter relating to penalties under the Income Tax Act,1961
• Handling Registration of NGO with Income tax authorities.
AMIT KUMAR GUPTA 's Posts