Timeline For Submission Of Annual Audited Financial Results For Financial Year 2011-12
CIRCULAR NO. CFD/DIL/LA/SK/AT/8278/201 2, DATED 11-4-2012
1. Please refer to SEBI’s Circular dated October 5, 2011 on amendments to the Listing Agreement.
2. Pursuant to representations received from the listed entities and the auditing fraternity regarding difficulties, faced in submission of annual financial results along with Q4 results, more specifically owing to the first time adoption of the revised Schedule VI format recently notified by the MCA for FY 2011-12 results, it has been decided to, as a one-time measure, for the purpose of submission of FY 2011-12 financial results, restore, the earlier provision for the time being and review the situation at a later stage.
3. Accordingly, the timeline for submission of financial results for FY 2011-12 shall be as under:-
• For the quarter ended FY 2011-12 and in respect of annual audited results for FY 2011-12, listed entities have an option to either: -
• Submit limited reviewed Q4 results within 45 days from end of the quarter and thereafter submit annual audited results as soon as they are approved by the Board.
• Submit annual audited results within 60 days from the end of fourth quarter along with Q4 results which would be a balancing figure.
4. You are advised to suitably disseminate the above to the listed entities.