CIR/CFD/DIL/4/2012 April 16, 2012
All Stock Exchanges
Sub: Amendments to the Equity Listing Agreement – Formats for Disclosure of Financial Results
1. Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide Notification dated February 28, 2011 has revised the format for disclosure of Balance Sheet under Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
2. Pursuant to the same, it has been decided to carry out consequential amendments to Clause 41 of the Listing Agreement regarding interim disclosure of financial results by listed entities to the stock exchanges, which has been drawn from the format under Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956. Accordingly, the format for the said disclosure has been given in Annexure.
3. The above shall be applicable for financial year ended on March 31, 2012 for all filings made after the date of this circular.
4. The above listing conditions are specified in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11 read with Section 1 1A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. The said listing conditions should form part of the existing Listing Agreement of the stock exchange.
5. All stock exchanges are advised to ensure compliance with this circular and carry out the amendments in their Listing Agreement as per the Annexure to this circular.
6. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and Listing”.