OFFICE OF THE
PRINCIPAL CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX
Dated : 11th May, 2016
ORDER NO. 38/G.O.
Sub:-Estt. Group ‘A’ – Transfers and Postings of Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Income-tax – Reg. –
The transfers and postings of the following Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Income-tax are hereby ordered with immediate effect and till further orders:-
|S.N0.||NAME OF THE|
|1||ADARSH KUMAR||115GP 11559||CCIT-3||PCIT 09|
|2||SHIV NANDAN KAUL||105BH 08635||CCIT-7||PCIT 13|
|3||MEET’ SINGH||1206E||CCIT CENTRAL||CCIT TDS|
|4||GAUTAM DEB||085AF 08507||CCIT CENTRAL||PCIT 09|
|5||PRADEEP KUMAR||11563 115GT||CCIT CENTRAL||DGIT-INV-HQRS|
|6||PRADEEP KUMAR KANOJIA||115HG 11576||CCIT CENTRAL||ADG (DTRTI)|
|7||RAJESH KUMAR||115HU||CCIT CENTRAL||PR.CCIT-INFRA|
|8||R 5 AMBEDKAR||075FI 07638||CCIT CENTRAL||DGIT I&CI|
|9||DR. EKTA CHADHA||110AJ||CCIT CENTRAL||0510 PR.CCIT|
|10||RAM NIWAS||125BH||CCIT CENTRAL||CCIT-7|
|11||SURJIT SINGH NAIN||125BL||CCIT CENTRAL||PCIT 03|
|12||DURGESH SHUKLA||120DB||CCIT CENTRAL||PCIT 06|
|13||SANJAY GOSAIN||105BE 08632||CIT AUDIT-1||PCIT 08|
|14||NEHA YADAV||120CF||CIT EXEMPTION||PCIT 05|
|15||MANDEEP PANWAR||13000||CIT (TD5)-1||PCIT 09|
2. The above order is being passed in accordance with the approval of the Local Placement Committee.
3. Compliance of this order shall be reported by 20th May, 2016.
4. In accordance with clause (xiv) of the Transfer and Posting policy, the posting of an officer has been made for a particular charge. The assignment of particular circle or posting would be made by the concerned CCIT of that
5. The Controlling Officers should ensure that the officer before being relieved submit his/her resume/self assessment to the concerned reporting officer and report/review the APARs of their subordinates and submit them to the concerned Reviewing Officer or to the Principal CCIT, Delhi , as the case may be. A compliance certificate with regard to above shall be given in writing by the officer under transfer and the same shall be forwarded to the Principal CCIT, Delhi.
6. The Officers under transfer shall strictly adhere to the following suggestion of CIT (CO) communicated vide letter No, F. No.CIT (C0)/DEL/516/2008-09/110 dated 15/04/09:-
“The officer on transfer would continue to retain RSA token with him/her. However, the transferred officer would intimate his/her transfer detail (old/new designation & location) to FMS Helpdesk / ADIT (Network) in office of the CIT (Admn & TPS) either through a phone call or Lotus mail for de-linking RSA token from his/her old designation.”
COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX (ADMN & TPS)