1. Can I update a deductee record?
Yes. You can update a deductee record.
You can update deductee details viz; PAN of deductee, name, amount etc. Steps to update a deductee record are as under:
Example: In order to correct deductee PAN from PANINVALID to AAAPI0147G in the sixth deductee record of the fourth challan of the regular statement filed by you, the steps as under need to be followed:
1. Identify challan no. 4 and corresponding deductee record having sequence no. 6 as per regular statement
2. Update the value in the field deductee PAN to AAAPI0147G.
3. Ensure that the value in the field Last deductee PAN is PANINVALID, i.e. as per regular statement.
Yes. You can add a deductee record.
You can add a new deductee records under an existing challan. The procedure for adding deductee records is as under:
Example: If a regular statement filed by you has six challans and you wish to add five more deductees to challan 4 which has 4 deductees as per regular statement, the steps as under need to be followed:
1. Identify challan having sequence no. 4
2. Sequence of new deductee being added to 5 in the challan details section
3. Add underlying five deductees in the deductee annexure and associate them with challan having sequence no. 4.
Yes. You can delete a deductee record.
Steps to delete a deductee record are as under: