e-TDS/TCS RPU version 1.5 for Statement(s) from FY 2007-08 onwards is released (13/04/2016).
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 1.5
- Remark ‘B’ is made applicable for Section code 192A (Payment of accumulated balance due to an employee) for Form 26Q.
- New Section code 194IA (Payment on transfer of certain immovable property other than agricultural land) has been added under list of sections available under Form
- Mandatory to mention Email ID and mobile number of deductor/collector and responsible person in TDS/TCS Statement.
- One of e-mail ids of Deductor/Collector or responsible person is required to be provided in the statement.
- The value in the field ‘Mobile Number of responsible person’ is mandatory.
- Change of State name from “ORISSA” to “ODISHA”.
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 5.0 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.146 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 up to FY 2009-10).
Link to Download e-TDS/TCS Return Preparation Utility Ver. 1.5 for Regular & Correction Statement(s) from FY 2007-08 onwards