As we all know Yesterday Union Rail Minister Shri. Suresh Prabhu has presented Union Rail Budget for Year 2016-17 and Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley will present Union Budget 2016-17 on 29th February 2016.
Keeping in Mind the Importance of Union Budget 2016-17 for our readers which includes Professionals from all fields as well as Common Man, we have decided to create a dedicated page for our readers, where they can find all the information’s related to Union Budget 2016-17 at one place which includes crisp Analysis of Budget by our eminent Authors, all News related to Budget, All government Press Release, Notification, Circulars related to same.
Some of the Features of Our Budget Page are as follows:-
1. Separate Section for Budget Articles. Budget Related News and Budget Related Notification/ Circulars.
2. Option to Filter Content based on Interest:- We have further given our reader Option to filter the Article, News and Government Notification Section by Category i.e. Income Tax, Service Tax,central Excise and Custom Duty.
3. Common Man Vs. Business Section:- Budget 2016 Page have separate section for budget provision which will affect Common Man which mainly includes HUF and Individual Assessee and a section for Business Sector.
4. Good Vs. Not So Good Budget Provisions :- A section on Budget Provision which we consider good for Taxpayers, Business man and for Growth of Country and a Section for the provisions which we consider not so good.
5. Budget Poll: – We will be having a Budget poll from viewers asking how they rate the Union Budget 2016.
6. Official Budget Documents: – Readers can also download official Budget Documents released by government from our Budget Page.
7. Popular Budget Post: – We will be having a section for Popular Budget post based on Page Views.
8. Featured Post: – Section will show Budget Post picked by our Editors based on its importance and Comments from Our readers.
9. Collaboration with International Business Advisors – To provide Quality , Original and Unique Contents to our readers in Indirect Tax we have Collaborated with International Business Advisors a boutique audit, tax and consulting firm run by ex-BIG4 professionals and working extensively with multinational companies operating in varied sectors including e-commerce, mobile, manufacturing, real-estate and hospitality. IBA operate out of its offices in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Acknowledgement for the Page
1. CA Sandeep Kanoi- We would like to acknowledge the effort made by our Mentor CA Sandeep Kanoi for all the inputs given and for coming with the idea of creation of a Budget Page for our readers. His inputs has been instrumental and played a key role in creation of the Budget Page.
2. Aditi Shah- She has taken great initiatives in structuring the page design and researched on what our readers needs and helped us in finalising the page structuring.
3. Shabir Virk- The Man who is with Taxguru from Last 6 Years and is our Technical Advisor, Trouble Shooter and Technical team Head. Whatever the problem, this man has the solution. They Guy has worked day –night for new theme implementation and for creation of Budget Page.
Or Visit the Following Link:-
Those who wish to submit their Original Budget Article for Exclusive Publication to Taxguru can mail the same on email@example.com
We wish our readers a Great Union Budget 2016 which will help prosper the Country and its Taxpayers.
Any Suggestion for further improvement is welcome.