ITBA-Training Management Instruction Set
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEM)
ARA Center, Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi – 110055
F. No, DIT(S)-3/ITGA/2016-17/9346
All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income-tax/ CCsIT,
All Principal Commissioner of Income-tax/CsIT/CsIT (Admin&TPS)
All Commissioner of Income-Tax
Subject: Launch of Income Tax Business Application (ITBA) – Training Management Module in HRMS- Reg.
Kindly refer to the above subject, Training Management Module and related functionalities is available in ITBA HRMS Application w,e,f. 21.03.2017.
1. Training Management Module is part of the ITBA HRMS Application. It is being designed to support the full range of training activities associated with employee and the administrators involved in the training process. The Training Management Administrator can create courses and enrol the employees on their behalf. The employee will be able to nominate himself.to the training courses online, Their request may be approved online before final submission. The role of the administrator will be provided primarily to the NADT, RTI, HRD, RCC’s, Directorates and MSTU to conduct training program,
Following functionalities arc available through ITBA – Training Management module:
General Training process: it describes the genera] training process conducted in Income Tax Department. Training Management module will involve submission and approval of Training requests of participant. The Training Management Administrator can include participants individually and based upon employee ID for the desired training program.
2. Training Management module can be accessed by entering the following URL in the browser: https://itba.incometax.gov.in
The path for this module is: ITBA Portal → ESS→ Login → Employee Self Service → Training Management.
3. RSA Token is not required to access the Training Management module in ITBA-HRMS for ESS part; however RSA token is required for the ADMIN functionalities of Training Management Module. The users will need their individual name based department email IDs. The username and passwords will be communicated on their ID) over the Taxnet nodes. Users are advised to contact their respective RCC Admin for name based department email ID.
4. Users on Windows XP system are advised to download the Chrome (version 43) or Firefox (version 361 browser (if unavailable) from ITBA Portal ->Download Pre-Requisites to access the new ITBA application.
5. Training material including user manual, help content and frequently asked questions are available on the ITBA Portal -> Online Training on Users can refer to these online resources to understand how to use the HMS Training Module functions, in case of any problem.
6. Users are advised to contact helpdesk in case of any issues in respect of the ITBA.
A. URI, of helpdesk -http://itbahelpdesk.incometax.net
B. Help desk number -0120-2811200
C. Email I D –helpdesk email@example.com
D. Help desk Timings – 8.30 A.M. -30 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
(Sh. Ramesh Krisnamurthi)