Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
North-Block, ITA.II Division
New Delhi, the 31St of July, 2013
Order under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act. 1961
The Central Board of Direct Taxes, in exercise of powers conferred under section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, hereby extends the ‘due-date’ for filing Returns of Income from 31st July, 2013 to 5th August, 2013.
Deputy-Secretary to Government of India
Copy to :-
1. PS to F.M./OSD to FM/PS to MOS(R)/OSD to MOS(R).
2. PS to Secretary (Revenue).
3. Chairperson (DT), All Members, Central Board of Direct Taxes.
4. All DGsIT /CCsIT
5. All Joint Secretaries/CsIT, CBDT
6. Directors/Deputy Secretaries/Under Secretaries of Central Board of Direct Taxes.
7. DIT (RSP&PR)/Systems, New Delhi, for appropriate publicity by putting it on departmental website.
8. The C&AG of India (30 copies).
9. The JS & Legal Advisor, Min. of Law & Justice, New Delhi.
10. The Director General of Income Tax, NADT, Nagpur.
11. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, IP Estate, New Delhi-110003.
12.All Chambers of Commerce
13. CIT (OSD), Official Spokesperson of CBDT.
Deputy Secretary to Government of India