Government notifies ‘Kumar Housing Corporation Limited, Pune’ as an undertaking and the project u/s 80-IA of the Income-tax Act, 1961
Notification No. 47/2010[F.No.178/79/2008-ITA-I], Dated 9-7-2010
Whereas the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (iii) of sub-section (4) of section 80-IA of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) (hereinafter referred to as the said Act), has framed and notified a scheme for industrial park vide notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes ) number S.O. 51(E), dated the 8th January, 2008;
2. And whereas M/s. Kumar Housing Corporation Limited, having its registered address at 2nd Floor, Kumar Capital, 2413, East Street, Camp, Pune – 411001, has developed an Industrial Park at Survey No. 13/B, 1+2+3 and S.NO. 14, Vadgaon Sheri, Haveli, Pune, Maharashtra [Project: Cerebrum IT Park];
3. Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (iii) of sub-section (4) of section 80-IA of the said Act read with rule 18C of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, and subject to the provisions of Industrial Park Scheme, 2008 the Central Government hereby notifies M/s. Kumar Housing Corporation Limited, Pune as an undertaking and the project at S.No. 13/B, 1+2+3 and S.No. 14, Vadgaon Sheri, Haveli, Pune, Maharashtra – 411014 [Project Cerebrum IT Park] being developed and maintained and operated by the said undertaking, as an industrial park for the purposes of the said clause.
4. The date of commencement of the aforesaid Industrial Park is 31st March, 2010.
5. The notification will be invalid and M/s. Kumar Housing Corporation Limited, Pune shall be solely responsible for any repercussions of such invalidity, if
(i) the application and subsequent documents furnished by it, on the basis of which the notification is issued by the Central Government contains wrong information/misinformation or some material information has not been provided in it.
(ii) it is for the location of the industrial park for which notification has already been issued in the name of another undertaking.
6. Any amendment of the project plan without the approval of the Central Government or detection in future, or failure on the part of the applicant to disclose any material fact, will invalidate the approval of the industrial park.