SUB REGIONAL OFFICE (MADURAI)
EMPLOYEES’STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
2nd WEST STREET, K.K.NAGAR, MADURAI-20.
ATTENTION EMPLOYERS REGISTERED UNDER THE ESI ACT – 1948
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE RETURN OF CONTRIBUTION FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 30.09.2011
ESI Corporation has introduced payment of contribution through system generated challans from December, 2010. In respect of the current contribution period ending September, 2011, most of the employers have paid ESI contribution through system generated challans. Such employers who have paid ESI contribution through system generated challans for all the six months need not submit return of contribution in hard copy. They can submit the return of contribution online through the ESIC portal (www.esic.in) by following the procedure given below on or before 11/11/2011
- Log-in in the Employer portal using your 17 digit Employer code as user id and the password given to you.
- Go to the monthly contribution section in the Home page, go to view RC and click.
- All the details of the contribution paid by the employer along with the wages details of the employees will be displayed.
- Please verify the details. If there is any short payment of contribution in respect of any employees for the period under reference, please generate supplementary challan by using the modify challan option under the monthly contribution section.
- If there are any payments to be made on omitted wages (not related to identified employees) please make payment of contribution on these amounts by creating miscellaneous challan.
- Then go to Self Certification under the monthly contribution section. Please check mark the declaration and click the submit button. If you are employing 40 or more employees, please upload Chartered Accounts certificate before clicking on the submit button.
By following the above steps, the Employer is deemed to have submitted the return of contribution for the above contribution period.
However, such of those employers who have not made payment through system generated challans for any of the months, they are required to submit the return of contribution in physical form to the concerned Branch Office on or before 11.11.2011 failing which, they are liable for prosecution.
DIRECTOR & ADDL. COMMISSIONER