We are always worried about the fact that whether our TDS deductor/collector has filed quarterly TDS/TCS statement and provided our PAN while filing the TDS/TCS return. NSDL has recently launched a facility to enable deductee to know whether or not his TDS deductor/collector has filed quarterly TDS/TCS statement and provided his PAN while filing the TDS/TCS return. To use and view the facility click on the link given below:-
When we click above link it redirects us to the website of NSDl where we have to Fill the following info -
1) PAN of the Deductee
2) TAN of the Deductor
3) Financial Year
5) Type of Return
6) Verification Code
1. All fields are Mandatory.
2. Count of records present: Signifies count of records present at TIN against TAN and Financial Year provided.
3.Contact your deductor/collector if:
- TDS/TCS credit is not present in your Form 26AS. This may be on account of inconsistency in quarterly TDS/TCS statement filed by respective deductor/collector.
- TDS/TCS credit is present in your Form 26AS with booking status other than ‘F’.
- Incorrect credit is available in your Form 26AS.
4. No Record found: Records for combination of PAN, TAN and Financial Year mentioned is not available at TIN. 5.Possible reasons for record not found at TIN are:
- Deductor/collector has not submitted quarterly TDS/TCS statement.
- Deductor/collector either has not quoted your PAN or has quoted your PAN incorrectly.
- You may also confirm your PAN available with the deductor/collector.
Article was First Published on 22.06.2011 and Republished with Amendment on 29.02.2012