The Government of Maharashtra VAT Department has displayed the periodicity for the Financial Year 2011-2012 on their website http://mahavat.gov.in under “Know your TIN”.
To view the same -
- Go to http://mahavat.gov.in
- Click on “Dealer Services“
- Drop Down with 3 options will open
- Click on Second Option “Know Your TIN“
- Enter your MVAT TIN No ( full 12-Digit with ending V ) in the first box against TIN
- Click on Search
- Your Business Name and TIN No appears below
- Click on the TIN No appearing under TIN No.
- New page will open with your Business Details and below that Periodicity for last few years
- Check for the Fin Year 2011-2012.
As per the circular issued, you need to file the returns as per the periodicity disclosed by the Department and thus keep checking the periodicity regularly at the Government website as described above.
The MVAT Returns needs to be filed as per the periodicity displayed on the website.