TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
PUBLIC NOTICE No. 48 /2002-07
NEW DELHI: the 14th November, 2002
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.4 of the Export and Import Policy, 2002-07, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.1):-
1) No 3 of the Annexure to Appendix 10 B pertaining to the “ Application Form for grant of Advance Licence under the Duty Exemption Scheme for cases where the Standard Input Output Norms are not fixed” is amended as under:
3. Particulars of the licences obtained in the past and ratified by ALC (with or without modification) for the same export product covered under this application.
|No||Licence No & Date||Description of export product||Description of import items||Import item qty per unit of export product (as applied for)||Import item qty per unit of export product (as approved by ALC while ratifying licence)||ALC Meeting No & Date when approved|
2) The contact numbers of the office of the Joint DGFT, Cochin are amended in Appendix 24 pertaining to the “List of Licencing Authorities and their Jurisdiction” as under:
|No||Name & Address||Telegraphic/ Tel/ Tlx/ Fax/ email||Territorial Jurisdiction|
|27||The Joint Director General of Foreign Trade, H. No 36/ 862-A, Chitoor Road, (Opp SRVLP School), Ernakulam, Cochin 11||CONIMPTEXTRA ERNAKULAM
|Kerala excepting the districts of
3) The following amendments are made in the address of the agencies in the “List of IS/ ISO 9000 (series) Certification Agencies” at No A under Appendix 28 A pertaining to the “ List of IS/ ISO 9000 (series) Certification Agencies/ WHOGMP Certification Agencies/ HACCP Certification and other Certification Agencies”
KPMG House, Kamala Mills Compound,
448, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400013
Tel: 022- 4913131/ 4913232
18. International Standards Certifications Pty Limited
The Quality Centre, Plot Number 18/295, RSC 1 A,
Near Ganesh Mandir, Gorai Sector 1, Shimpoli Road,
Borivali (West), Mumbai 400 092
Ph: 022-8679809/ 8685909/ 8687730
and its branch offices in Pune and Hyderabad
4) The following is added as a footnote to Appendix 35 B pertaining to the “List of Agencies authorised to issue Certificate of Origin (Non Preferential)”:
Note: All agencies wishing to enlist themselves under Appendix 35 B would have to submit an undertaking cum declaration on a stamp paper (Minimum of Two Rupees) as per the Annexure to Appendix 35 B .
The Annexure to Appendix 35 B is given at the end of this Public Notice.
This issues in public interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade
(File No: 01/94/180/26/AM03/ PC IV)
Annexure to Appendix 35 B
Declaration Cum Undertaking for Enlistment in “List of Agencies Authorised to issue Certificate of Origin (Non Preferential)
On behalf of M/s _____________________________________________ with its registered / head office located at __________________________________
1) I hereby certify that I am authorised to sign this declaration cum undertaking.
2) That I/ we shall not charge more than Rs 100/- for the issue of each Certificate of Origin (Non Preferential).
3) That I/ We undertake not to issue any Preferential Certificate of Origin including those of GSP, SAPTA and Bangkok Agreement.
4) I undertake that the chamber has not been de-listed earlier on account of violation of any of the provisions of the FTDR Act, 1992, or any misrepresentation or fraud.
5) That I/we would be liable for the penal action or other consequences as may be prescribed and taken by the Ministry of Commerce or the Directorate General of Foreign Trade for any violation of the undertaking or procedures that are prescribed by the Government.
Signature and seal of Agency:_______________________________