My account is debited on making online payment; however, corresponding challan/receipt is not generated and system does not allow filing of the form again. What should I do next? OR

The payment was made but the SRN status is ‘Pending for Payment’ or ‘Not Paid’. What should I do next?

You need to cancel your SRN. On cancellation, the payment would be reversed by the bank. The filing can be re-initiated immediately.

To cancel an SRN, do the following:

1. Login to the MCA21 application.

2. Click the MCA Services tab. The list of MCA Services is displayed.

3. Click the SRN / Transaction Status menu. The Track SRN Status page is displayed.

4. In the SRN field, enter the SRN to be cancelled and click Submit. The SRN details are displayed.

5. Click the Cancel SRN link available for the SRN. The Track SRN page will be displayed with SRN filled in the SRN field.

More Under Company Law

Posted Under

Category : Company Law (3001)
Type : News (11078)
Tags : Companies Act (1526) Companies Act 2013 (1281)

Search Posts by Date

October 2016
« Sep