Regarding filing Form GNL-1 for change in Memorandum of Association by Section 8 Companies to ROC instead of filing form RD-1 – (17-05-2016)

The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is receiving references from professionals/companies seeking clarification on the forms/process to be followed for alteration in the Memorandum of Association of Section 8 Companies.

The professional/companies are filing Form RD-1 seeking approval to change in Memorandum of Association. However, as per the applicable laws read with Rules and relevant Circulars & Notifications, power for approving change in Memorandum of Association has been delegated to the Registrar of Companies.

In the background of this development the professionals/companies are advised to apply the request for change in Memorandum of Association of Section 8 Companies in Form GNL-1 instead of filing form RD-1.

To view the relevant notification please click here.

Source- ICAI

More Under Company Law

Posted Under

Category : Company Law (3002)
Type : News (11089)
Tags : Companies Act (1526) Companies Act 2013 (1281) ICAI (1916)

Search Posts by Date

October 2016
« Sep