THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
MCA : 2016 Dated: April 1, 2016
Shri Tapan Ray
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
New Delhi- 110001
Greetings from ICSI !
Sub: Difficulties in accessing the MCA Portal and filing of e-forms
It is humbly submitted for your kind attention that due to not so smooth functioning of the site for almost 3-4 days, some of the problems faced by the Members and Stake holders is kindly placed at Annexure -1(enclosed).
Documents which has to be filed within the due date and due to non functioning of the Portal, it is not becoming possible for filing of documents, which is resulting into inordinate delay.
We hereby request your good offices to kindly guide so as to restore smooth functioning of the portal.
We also appeal to consider for waiving off the additional fees of all documents
whose last date of filing was between March 25, 2016 to March 31, 2016 or till the date by which the site restores normally, please.
Thanking you Yours faithfully
(CS Mamta Binani)
(i) Sh. Amardeep Singh Bhatia Joint Secretary, MCA
(ii) Sh. K.V.R. Murthy Joint Secretary, MCA
Annexure – 1
1. E-forms are not getting pre- scrutinized.
2. The account is getting debited on making card payment; however, no challan is generated.
3. DSC is not getting registered.
4. Non-availability of the Forms like GNL-1.
5. Data filled in the form is not viewing after pre- scrutiny.
6. For registering the Complaint on Form INC-29, the system is asking for CIN number.
7. Not able to register DSC in the form INC-29, wherein both Subscribers do not have DIN numbers resulting into the inability to file e- form DSC-4.
8. In case of resubmission, resubmitted documents are not reflected at the MCA Portal.
9. E-form GNL-2 is not yet notified, due to which financial statements of earlier years cannot be uploaded on the portal.
10. System showing invalid SRN of e-form MGT-14 while filling of e-form INC-22.
11. System showing blank pre-scrutiny error.