Bangalore Based FMCG Company have Vacancy for Chartered Accountant having 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of Account for the Post of Accounts on urgent basis. Job Description is as follows :-
General Accounting– Ensure that Accounts are accurately prepared within timelines and in accordance with IGAAP
– IGAAP & UGAAP Accounting
– Import & Export Accounting
– Regular preparation and review of trial balance and various schedules giving break â€“ up of the required information.
– Review of AP and AR controls and ensure correct accounting and realization Accountable for system controls, adherence to the policies and SOPs in all areas having a financial impact.
– Move from transaction controls to design controls and thus elevate the usage of system control framework to enhance the analytical capabilities of the Finance team. Reporting and value add
– Finalize all statutory reports and ensure appropriate & timely filing.
– Provide inputs to various stakeholders on periodic basis on cost and headcount
– Preparation of monthly MIS for the management
– Provide appropriate site overviews and provide financial guidance / assistance to leadership team on various issues
– Drive elimination of duplication in the system / practices and help automation to bring efficiency in the team
– Manage the team effectively providing overall guidance on adherence and conduct Tax and Compliances
– Ensure that details required for Tax Assessments are provided on time
– Claims / refunds/ submission of returns under various statutory provisions are appropriately filed and followed up in a timely manner
– Strengthen governance
– Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxes. Budgeting, Variance Analysis and Cost Controls
– Drive the yearly budget process in accordance with close interaction with the business heads in validating budget assumptions.
– Regular monitoring of the budget v/s actual and related variance analysis reporting. The role is also expected to understand the key cost drivers and work with the relevant groups to ensure that our cost basis is always optimum. Statutory and Audit Compliance
– Preparation of schedules for Tax Audit and Statutory Audit.
– Ensure timely completion of all audits. Also coordinate internal control questionnaire audits, group internal audits, follow up on audit comments and assist in implementing corrective action wherever necessary.
– Timely preparation of reports to be submitted to Customs, Tax authorities and filing same after review by CFO Finance Operations:
– Employee related payments and disbursements.
– Vendor related payments and disbursements.
– Customer Collections and Customer Reconciliation.