Invitation to join taxguru.in panel of esteemed authors / Submit Articles
TAXGURU.IN would like to invite Authors to join our esteemed panel of Authors. The Authors who like to be Part of TAXGURU.IN and get their article published on our website can mail their article to us and we will publish the same with due credit to the author.
TAXGURU.IN is a unique and focused portal on taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate law. We are currently providing all news and analysis on taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate law covering virtually the entire spectrum of taxation.
What speaks of our credibility and promptness in providing information with authenticity is the fact that a large number of C.A., C.S., CMA, Finance professionals, Advocates, tax Professionals and other Account professionals depends on us for regular updates speaks volumes about the authenticity and reach of our services.
Thanks to the exclusivity of our information and soundness of quality in other services we have a huge gamut of C.A., C.S., CMA, Advocates Finance professionals, tax Professionals and other Account professionals. What makes us a popular tax portal is the massive ambit of coverage of different segments of the economy.
For Publication of Your Original and Exclusive Article on www.taxguru.in E mail your articles at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects on Which We Accept Articles
|Income Tax||International Taxation||Service Tax|
|Excise Duty||Custom Duty||DGFT Matters|
|Company Law||Limited Liability Partnership||Business, Commercial & Labour Laws|
|Foreign Exchange Laws||Accounts & Audit||SEBI & Securities Laws|
|Banking & Insurance Laws||Securitisation & DRT Laws||VAT/CST/GST|
|Investment Avenues||Financial & Tax Planning|
(i) Analysis of Latest Judicial & Statutory happenings :- Articles of this category should be precise and emphasis must be laid on practical value of the issues involved. Broadly the articles may be divided in two parts: What has happened, and implications of such happening.
(ii) Articles on Any of the above subject which may help understand subject better: – A list of some suggested features is given below:-
- Personal Finance & Taxes
- Investment Products
- Case studies on Investment & Tax Planning
- Practical experiences in query format (Subject can be Direct Tax Laws/Service Tax/Corporate Laws)
- Real Life Case studies dealing with management issues
We welcome your suggestions on similar features which can help fellow professionals in their day-to-day practice.
Form and structure of articles
To help us in editing your article expeditiously, you may keep the following points in mind:
- Length of article – The article should ordinarily have 2500 to 4000 words. A longer article may be considered if the subject so warrants.
- Heading of article – Heading should be precise and reflective of contents (preferably within 12 words).
- Brief:It is in essence a short summary of the article, giving thrust of the article in nutshell.
- An article should have following main parts:
(i) Introduction – It should contain about 200-300 words.
(ii) Main body – It should be well-structured and synchronized.Each para should bear a suitable heading. A para may be divided into sub-paras with suitable sub-headings.
(iii) Conclusion – It should contain about 200 words.
- Law stated – Please ensure that the law stated is accurate and the latest one. In case any development takes place after the submission of the article, but before its publication, please contact us immediately so that we can stop the publication of the same and publish the same after necessary correction from your side.
Guidelines for Authors
- Name, address and photograph – Name, address and contact number along with Passport size coloured photograph should be emailed along with the article.
- Copyright – It should be ensured that the article sent is original and does not infringe copyright of any person/institute, etc. In case of any such infringement, the author of article shall be personally liable for such infringement and any consequent damages. Further If a article gets published on the website Taxguru.in than copyright of such article will vest with Taxguru.in.
- The article must be original contribution of the author.
- Consent for exclusive publication – It is to be ensured that the article is sent exclusively to TAXGURU.IN for publication on its website.
- The article must not have been published elsewhere, and must not have been or must not be sent elsewhere for publication, in the same or substantially the same form.
- The articles go through blind review and are assessed on the parameters such as (a) relevance and usefulness of the article (from the point of view of company secretaries), (b) organization of the article (structuring, sequencing, construction, flow, etc.), (c) depth of the discussion, (d) persuasive strength of the article (idea/argument/articulation), (e) does the article say something new and is it thought provoking, and (f) adequacy of reference, source acknowledgement and bibliography, etc.
- The Taxguru.in/the Editor of the Taxguru.in has the sole discretion to accept/reject an article for publication on its website or to publish it with modification and editing, as it considers appropriate.
- The article shall be accompanied by a ‘Declaration-cum-Undertaking’ from the author(s) as under:
1. I, Shri/Ms./Dr./Prof…………………… , declare that I have read and understood the Guidelines for Authors.
2. I affirm that:
a. the article titled “……………………………….. ………… ” is my original contribution and no portion of it has been adopted from any other source;
b. this article is an exclusive contribution for Taxguru.in and has not been / nor would be sent elsewhere for publication; and
c. the copyright in respect of this article, if published in Taxguru.in, shall vest with the Taxguru.in.
d. the views expressed in this article are not necessarily those of the Taxguru.in or the Editors of the Website Taxguru.in.
3. I undertake that I:
a. comply with the guidelines for authors,
b. shall abide by the decision of the Taxguru.in , i.e., whether this article will be published and / or will be published with modification / editing.
x. shall be liable for any breach of this ‘Declaration-cum-Undertaking’.
By following the above procedures, you can ensure that no major editing of your article is necessary and this would hasten publication of your article.