12th July 2012
Examinees of CA exams have an option of applying for verification of marks, soon after declaration of results.
The verification of marks work is done during July-September and February-April every year.
The scope of the work includes the following:
- Whether the answer book(s) compilation is complete
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the marks for each question and or/part thereof and marks for each question indicated on the cover page of the answer book
- Whether the handwriting of the candidate in all the answer books is the same.
However it does not include re-evaluation of answer books.
Applications are invited from members of the Institute, based in the National Capital Region for rendering the above mentioned services, at ICAI Bhawan, C-1, Sector 1, NOIDA. Though the assignment allows flexible working hours, a minimum of 6 hours, during regular working hours, ( i.e. from 9.45 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.) will have to be clocked in, during the period of activity.
A honorarium of Rs 15 /- per answer book verified plus a fixed conveyance of Rs 400/- per day will be paid.
Interested members may send their applications giving details of their name, address, membership number, contact details (email ID, telephone numbers-both landline and mobile), PAN No. etc at the following address by post or at email@example.com, so as to reach us within 10 days from the date of this announcement.
The Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
C-1, Sector 1, NOIDA 201 301.