Empanelment For Revenue Audit With PNB Bank
1. Punjab National Bank invites applications on the undernoted prescribed format from practicing firms of Chartered Accountants in India who fulfills the eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Revenue Auditor in the Bank and for conducting Revenue audit of branches.
2. The Bio-data should be submitted on the undernoted format only to the Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank, Inspection & Audit Division, Head Office, 2nd Floor, Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008, only by postal service / courier.
3. “Application for “Empanelment of Revenue Audit” should be mentioned on the envelope, carrying Bio-data.
4. The eligibility criteria for empanelment of Revenue Audit in our bank for CA Firms is as under:
|Minimum No. of Partners||
|Minimum Revenue Audit Experience as a Partnership Firm in Nationalized Bank (in years)|
5. CA Firms should not be Statutory Bank Auditor of our Bank or subsidiary of our Bank, as on 31.03.2013 and “Associate concerns of CA Firms” should not have conducted Statutory Audit of our Bank or its subsidiary during the year.
6. Applying CA Firms must submit along with application, the Copy of partnership deed + copy of constitution Certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership Firm (latest).
Punjab National Bank
Head Office, Inspection & Audit Division, Revenue Audit Cell, 2nd Floor
Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008
Land line: 011-25744351, Fax: 011-25756210, e-mail address: email@example.com