“PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK INVITES APPLICATIONS ON THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT FROM PRACTICISING FIRMS OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN INDIA FOR EMPANELMENT FOR CONCURRENT AUDIT OF BRANCHES / OFFICES.”
EMPANELMENT FOR CONCURRENT AUDIT
1. Punjab National Bank invites applications on the undernoted prescribed format from practicing firms of Chartered Accountants in India who fulfills the eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditor in the Bank and for conducting concurrent audit of branches.
2. The Bio-data should be submitted on the undernoted format only to the Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank, Inspection & Audit Division, Head Office, 2nd Floor, Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008, only by postal service / courier.
3. “Application for “Empanelment of Concurrent Audit” should be mentioned on the envelope, carrying Bio-data.
4. The eligibility criteria for empanelment of Concurrent Audit in our bank for CA Firms is as under:
|Minimum Concurrent Audit Experience as a Partnership Firm in Nationalized Bank (in years)|
5. CA Firms should not be Statutory Bank Auditor of our Bank or subsidiary of our Bank, as on 31.03.2013 and “Associate concerns of CA Firms” should not have conducted Statutory Audit of our Bank or its subsidiary during the year.
6. Applying CA Firms must submit along with application, the Copy of partnership deed + copy of constitution Certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership Firm (latest).
7. Experience Certificates of Partnership Firm in the Nationalized Bank as Concurrent Auditor be enclosed in absence of which application will not be accepted.
8. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The allocation of branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the Bank.
9. The periodicity of concurrent audit assignment will be for ONE YEAR with quarterly review of performance. If Bank is satisfied with the performance, the assignment can be extended for further one year.
10 Incomplete application or application without requisite enclosures will not be entertained.
11. The Concurrent Audit Firm will undertake that they will not sub contract/sub assign the audit assignment.
12. The Concurrent Audit Firm will not lobby directly or indirectly for consideration of any credit proposals of their friends / relatives / clients / non clients of the Bank.
13. If empanelled, the detailed terms & conditions of offer including fee and other expenses payable will be intimated at the time of allotment of audit work.
14. The last date for receipt of Bio-data at ours is 10th June 2013 upto 5 PM.
Punjab National Bank
Head Office, Inspection & Audit Division, Revenue Audit Cell, 2nd Floor
Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008
Landline: 011-25744351, Fax: 011-25756210, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org