1. Allahabad Bank invites applications in the under noted prescribed format from practicing firms of Chartered Accountants of India who are willing to have their firm empanelled as Concurrent/ Revenue Auditor in the Bank.
2. The panel of auditors maintained last year (excluding existing concurrent auditors) since expired and will not be further used.
3. The Bio-data should be submitted in the under-noted format to the Dy.General Manager, Inspection Deptt, Concurrent Audit Cell, Head office, Fourth Floor, 14, India Exchange Place, Kolkata –700001 only by postal service / courier.
4. “Application for empanelment for Concurrent & Revenue Audit-2013” should be mentioned on the envelope carrying Bio-data
5. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for allotment of any audit job from the bank. After empanelment, the work will be allotted as & when need arises at the sole discretion of the Bank.
6. The following type of audit firms are not required to submit their Bio-data:
a)Existing concurrent auditors
b)if Firm / it’s proprietor / any partner has been disqualified / depanelled or whose appointment has been terminated by RBI/ ICAI/ Bank / any other Bank on an earlier occasion.
c)Audit firms who have conducted statutory audit of Allahabad bank branches for the year 2012-13.
d)Associate concerns of Audit firms who have conducted statutory audit of Allahabad bank branches for the year 2012-13, defined as under by RBI:
“Associate concerns means any corporate body or partnership firm wherein the proprietor and/or partner(s) of the statutory audit firm and/or their relative(s) is/are Directors or partners and/or jointly or severally hold 20% or more of the interest in the corporate body or partnership. “Relative” for this purpose will mean the spouse or any lineal ascendant or descendant of the proprietor or partner of the statutory audit firm.”
7. If the space provided for against any item in the Bio-data format is not sufficient, details may be furnished in a separate sheet..
8. All enclosures must be attested as true copy under seal by the proprietor / at least one partner in case of partnership firm)
9. Any change in the Bio-data format will result in rejection of the same.
10. The last date for receipt of Bio-data is 10th August, 2013.
Source- ALLAHABAD BANK
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING)
CONCURRENT AUDIT CELL, PHONE – 2242 – 0919
FAX -2231-2422, E-MAIL- email@example.com